life vicarious

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sundays with Mindy

Everymorning i wake up to the sound of my phone. Actually my phone is set on silent and so it doesn't make any sounds. But the sound that my phone makes as it vibrates on the wood shelves next to my bed is truly terrible.
This morning it was kevin calling to make sure that we got our laundry in before rush hour. I have been in hour long laundry lines before.  Villa Aurora provides a free laundry service to those of us without funds to pay the 11 euro it costs to do laundry. The only problems with this little wonder is that our clothes are not returned to us for at least five days. For normal female types this is not a problem. But apparently i have lost clothes or i just never had that many and now i try to figure 
out if something is really dirty or if it could handle another weeks wear. last week i was dumb enough to hand in all but one of my pairs of pants. So i pretty much 
wore the same pants everysingle day for a week.
This morning i was able to beat the rush. After i had turned in laundry, picked up laundry, sorted laundry, and put it away, kevin and i met to continue our Star Trek Marathon. Ok so, so far we've only watched three movies and no episodes, but for the people we are around we are true nerds.
ok well it's supper time. must go. love.

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mindy love! good luck with the laundry situation. Looks like you're figuring out the system. I miss you. I'll have to write you an e-mail soon because there is lots to tell. I love you!

-Tana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home